Forums

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

The Pack Factions of Pinerich City

THE SVALNAGLAS
and the satellite packs of Pinerich City

THE SVALNAGLAS PACK came into being during the early 1800s when a young werewolf loner, the son of an enslaved African woman, gained the allegiance of several werewolf outcasts and fled into the north western United States. This werewolf leader became known as Mávros Yiós {μαυροσ υιός in Greek} meaning "Black Son." He established the Svalnaglas pack and set forth its government and order, as well as ensuring its territorial borders during his lifetime.

Including Mávros Yiós and his Great Grandson Abravious Shragron, there have been six Svalnaglas alphas since it's founding.

The original eight founders of the Svalnaglas pack each sired the factions that operate and protect its order, each faction being dedicated to serve a specific purpose within the overall structure.

The pack speaks a made-up code language called L'aowl. The language capitalizes on tones and sounds difficult for humans to produce, but easily spoken by a werewolf, thus ensuring its secrecy and longevity among humankind. The name of the pack in this code language means "Fangs Under Earth's Moon."

[more to come...]

Known Factions:

THE HOUSE OF SHRAGRON
THE HOUSE OF BALTRONAN
THE HOUSE OF BEULANNCAN
THE HOUSE OF REGGADAE
THE HOUSE OF TALKANE

Known Satellites:

THE STONE ARCH PACK of Reknab Bend
THE SHEPHERD PACK of Middlecrest
THE KITSUNE PACK of Pinerich

Known Rivals:

THE SABRES PACK of Ireland

Svalnaglas proverbs and sayings were put into circulation by the descendants of Mávros Yiós and the Svalnaglas founders as a way to preserve the teachings of their forefathers and the nobility of the virtues upon which the pack was founded.

Svalnaglas sayings:

"Flattery refused is better than kindness used."

*MEANING: It's better to have integrity than an advantage at the expense of goodwill.

"Cast not innocence by the wayside."

*MEANING: Don't waste precious resources that can't be redeemed, ie; don't waste life.

"A foot behind, and a paw in front."

*MEANING: Sometimes it is better to follow behind before taking the lead, AND; a werewolf is better at tracking and being tracked when in their secondary form.

Svalnaglas Proverbs:

"I have planted my seeds in the rafters and imprisoned birds beneath the floor, so that the roots may grow through my hair and their wings may flap beneath my feet."
* MEANING: Do what's necessary to keep your mind grounded and your actions free.

"We are all of us a foot from the grave and content to play with lilacs and lilies."
* MEANING: Don't waste time. Life is short, and we get distracted by simple things.