Forums

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Werewolves (RP15) The Waking Dawn

PreviousPage 32 of 32

"Nemôžem to urobiť sám," Sabrina said simply.

Sám. On my own, alone.

Sabrina was part of the pack. Every member accounted for a the better part of their pack, for they were few. And if anyone held rank aside from Kratos and Zeit, it should be her.

Everyone had been hurt, by someone, by something. Logan could see it, in the cautious way everyone spoke and walked around one another. Some of those people had been hurt by their own pack mates. Logan perhaps had placed the most blows - on Jackie, against Ulric, Kratos and Timothy. Who was she to assume anyone's intentions?

"I will help you." she fingered the cuff around her forearm with the opposite hand now, tracing the familiar pattern beneath a fingertip.

“Do not do wrong by me.” A warning as much as a request, uttered softly. Muave eyes remained on Sabrina.

"I have no intention of doing that," Sabrina said. She tilted her head and looked past Logan. "Where is Jackie? You were together when last I saw you. We should fetch her. There's something we need to talk to Tobias about."

Logan's eyes moved back towards the fields that she and Jackie had emerged from, the long grass still downtrodden on the path she had taken... she could see where Jackie's broke off, wrapping around the house... but the wind told another story.

Eyes narrowed, her nostrils flared and her gaze moved towards the path leading down away from the Chandler ranch. Logan picked up her jacket and stomped that way.

"This time, I am dragging her back asleep."

(See the conversation with translations here)

To be continued....

PreviousPage 32 of 32