Forums

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Werewolves (RP13.2) Many Decisions: Secrets

PreviousPage 3 of 17Next

Always sure to observe everything, Logan noted all of the details surrounding the cabins, from the earthy reinforcements against the retaining wall, the way the land was carved to guide the flow of water, to the deep rich notes of Phantom Mountains land. She was briefly appreciative of the pleasantness of the clearing. Upon coming into the clearing and seeing the Alpha's great cloak, she observed it with a long gaze before finally meeting Kratos' eyes.

"Ehh..." she looked over her shoulder at the boy's face briefly, before lowering him down and propping him up against one of the trees where the mantle hung. "I would not be a good hunter to prey on the small and ill." she shrugged, crouching by him a moment, observing the rash and his overall countenance. "He was afraid of me, how -ever, it is probably not good to leave him alone." Now she stood to her full height and stretched her back out, then popped each shoulder it turn. She didn't seem bothered by her injured shoulder. "Did you make this?" she asked, touching the hem of the impressive garment.

"I did not." Kratos said. He continued to work in the stream, wringing out the black shirt of his change suit and casting it over his shoulder. Then he doused his head once more and shook the water violently from his chin and neck.

Now, the alpha leaned back on his haunches and rested his elbow on one knee. The gravel in the streambed was heard to grind beneath his paws as he turned to observe Logan and the hanging mantle. Where Logan stood on one side, the bright crimson mantle was flushed with red vibrancy, but from where Kratos sat on the other side, its color was supple and indecisive.

Lavender eyes studied the gold hem and the patterns in it, the way the vibrant red changed hues in the light. She was quietly transfixed on it for a while.

“Your father gave it to you?” she asked, now turning to face Kratos.

Pale skin and closed eyes lay beneath one of the trees the Alpha's mantle hung. Slow breaths escaped his lips, as fatigue would not be easily forgotten by the body. With the chilly air blowing through the mountains, it wasn't long before his small frame began to tremble from the breeze.

Kratos tilted his head slightly to one side, narrowing his eyes.
"Perceptive." He said.

He stood up, rising to the full stature of the beast on the balls of his feet and came forward. His massive clawed hand brushed the golden hem aside. He looked down at Logan.

"How did you come to that conclusion?" He asked.

Logan got a kind of subtle sheepish smile at one corner of her mouth and raised an eyebrow, seeming almost to hold back a laugh,

“You are a little huge, I do not think you can buy some thing like that..” she turned her head back to the cloak, “Eh, maybe a blanket like that size..”

She crossed her arms and looked back to the Alpha. “Is he alive?”

The alpha turned his head and looked at the same gold hem Logan a moment afore examined. Then he looked at Logan again.

"I do not know, nor do I care." He said nonchalantly. Then he tilted his head to the side again and his stature appeared to shrink just so as his large black nose settled in front of Logan's face. The golden eyes behind it shrunk also, narrowing at Logan.
"Why are your eyes that color?" He questioned.

If Kratos' response left Logan unsatisfied, it didn't show. Instead she glanced at the garment again-maybe considering what Kratos' father looked like, his stature, before returning her violet gaze to the Alpha-who's eyes were already staring right into hers.

"How can I know that? You think I am.. ah..." doctor, scientist, optometrist - Logan stared briefly into the vast space of words she didn't know, and gave up quickly, "Your eyes are yellow. Do not waste time with that kind of question." she said firmly, her tone almost scolding and her brows knit. If it was a rhetorical question it went well over her head. Was she offended? Maybe frustrated.

Kratos raised his brows as if impressed.

"Then, you've already looked into it." He said, and though his face did not show it, there seemed to be some kind of smile under that werewolf fur.

"And I take it," he said, stretching his neck and back from the line. "They could not give you satisfactory answers."

Kratos brought his paws out and away as he stretched, turning from Logan and standing up. He walked behind the mantle and was briefly lost from sight, save his four large feet under the swaying hem.

"I know of only one thing to create discoloration in the pigment of this form - and that is the strange weed that grows in these woods. Jackie's pelt is marked with it, and the pattern suggests it did not done randomly but was inserted under the skin. However -"

Here Kratos rested both his elbows over the line that hung the mantle and revealed himself in his human form.

"Your eyes," he said, pointing briefly. "Are violet in both forms."

Logan uncrossed her arms as the Alpha went around to the other side of the mantle, watching him through the corner of her eye. "It is not important to me."

She smoothed part of her hair back behind an ear, looking back down at Saber. "I am going back into the mountain.." she stated evenly, still observing the boy.. "He should not be here, maybe he is very sick.."

PreviousPage 3 of 17Next