Forums

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Werewolves (RP 2): The Legacy Written in Blood (12/10-04/11)

PreviousPage 11 of 21Next

Hour Glass:

Zeit looked up, and rolled her eyes. "Your an idiot you know that?!" she called up to Toby, "First of all, we don't eat humans, that's why I own myself a ranch, and second of all, your a werewolf Why would I eat another werewolf?" She looked watching Marcus climb up the tree, he resemabled a squirrel climbing up the tree, but she didn't at the moment, if Toby jumped, she's be there to pin him down.

She wrapped her tail around her paws, and bunched up her legs, ready to spring when nessicary. She looked up again, before looking away, and brushing off some of the dirt on her striped pelt.

Cathannah:

Toby watched as the other wolf transformed into a human and scurried up. He whimpered a little and gripped the main tree tighter. "Don't think coming up here will accomplish anything. You try and grab me and I'll kick you off.... or, or somthing." He moaned, hiding his face.

As Zeit spoke, he looked down at her. "Oh boo! i'm a domestic werewolf! I have table manners, sit when I'm told, and know how to take a bath." He argued, though still a wimpy tone in his voice.

May:

When Jackie replied, Kratos leaned against one of the trees and smirked, still listening for anything else from Zeit.

"How would you know seeing the change isn't as bad as experiencing it?" Kratos said lightheartedly. "It's only your first month as a Were and we haven't yet come along the next full moon. So, unless you are more curious about it then you let on....."

The Alpha let his words trail before laughing and pushing away from the tree. Then he stretched his arms out in front of him and began to change forms.

Kratos needn't have switched into his werewolf clothes, because the black uniform which he always seemed to be wearing was crafted in a way which would embrace both of his forms without shredding or becoming uncomfortable.

The change was complete in a matter of seconds and Kratos' clean black coat ruffled in the slightest breeze. The dark red tips of his fur stood out a lot better on the white background of the snow then it did in the darkness of night, and the length of his mane was also a great deal more apparent when it wasn't tied back.

Now, as a massive beast standing upon a hill beneath apple trees, Kratos certainly stood out.. It was so rare that he would ever use his form during the day, as the differences between a common wolf and a werewolf were very obvious when seen in the light. However, there were no unsuspecting eyes for miles and he was free to do what he will.

"Alright." Kratos said, gruffly manipulating human speech with his deep voice. "I'll call to Zeit and ask what the problem is."

Then Kratos stalked out from under the apple tree, allowing him to stand up on two legs with his head raised toward the sky, and let out a deep and powerful howl to his friend.

Cathannah:

As the howl echo'ed through the air. Toby's pupils went big; his head perked up and he seemed to stare into nothing just listening to it. Rapidly, he blinked then cowered.

"Oh no.." He whimpered. "Nothing! Nothing! I'm not a problem! Oh dear." He whimpered.

Hour Glass:

"That's what you think buster" she growled after hearing Krato's call. She looked to Marcus, who seemed to have everything under control. She moved from her place under the tree, moving so she could give a proper howl to her leader. Unlike Kratos, she stayed on all fours as she leaned her head back, letting out a deep howl, replying to her Alpha. Her howl told about Toby, how irritating he was being, and how he just wouldn't leave, and now that Marcus and him were both up in a tree. When she finished she looked back up, "You know, if you get stuck up there, I'm laughing" she said, "Also, if you fall, I'm gonna laugh too."

Cathannah:

Toby frowned. "I'm not going to get stuck or fall, and I am NOT being annoying. My not leaving is entirely your fault meh'dear. I tried to go." He huffed, looking away. He hadn't ment to translateh her howl.. Or even listen into it. But he nevertheless heard things that insulted him and therefore had to address them.

Aim:

Chime stood at the check out, playing with some scarp paper, it wasn't a busy day, which means she was bored out of her wits. She stood there for a few more minutes then walked into back room, but soon went back out to the check out. Another worker came up to her and stared for a few minutes. "Hey Chime! You're going to get fired, sit still." she said before disappearing in the back room. "'K." Chime said then heard the first howl.

Chime stop what she was doing and listened for a second, howl was in the distance, but she could tell it wasn't from a normal wolf. "Hey, Hinda, if the boss come today, cover for me." She said just before running out the door. Chime had to know who or what made that noise.

After she got out of sight, she turned into a werewolf, her tee-shirt stretched a little but other then that nothing. Chime ran all the way to the ranch, she now heard another howl and followed it's sound. She got to the place where the other werewolves are, she looked around and saw two werewolves in a tree and one at the base, who howled again. This time she could understand everything she said.

Chime turned back to human and walked out from behind a tree. She looked at the other, bigger werewolves. "Hey, I'm sorry if I'm trespassing, but had to see what was going on. So, could you tell me?"

Cassie:

Kaleb quickly hopped out of the truck and walked closer to the market. "Okay, we need jalepeno peppers, salsa, eggs, and egg beater, a deep dish pan, the kind that goes on a stove. Oil, an oil temperature measurer, refried beans, and Spanish rice."Kaleb counted out all the ingredients on his hand."Now go!" Kaleb ran off to find the jalepenos. Soon, he had a bag full of the spicy green peppers. Okay, jalapenos check.

Alice ran to the oil section and grabbed two bottles of generic oil. Then she swiftly got an egg beater as well. Okay, egg beater and oil check. I hope Kaleb and that furball got the other stuff. She ran to the front of the store where she hoped Kaleb and Hawk would find her.

Kaqurei:

Levi was crouching behind a tree several yards from where the betas had "treed" their intruder. He listened to the exchanged howls, and considered what was said. The alpha had a chilling voice, whoever he was.

Now he waited to see what would happen next. His head suddenly lifted from his stalking pose however as he noticed a small new wolf appear on the scene. Being downwind, he could smell that she was not of this pack, and yet she approached the betas confidently. One of his ears flicked to the side. He watched with a confused expression (kind of silly on a wolf) as she padded up and asked what was happening.

He was curious to see how they would respond. Now and then his ear would flick back, however... for as he was downwind of the betas--any wolf coming up from behind would be downwind from him.

May:

The Alpha laughed heartily when he got Zeit's reply. A werewolf up a tree, how funny!

"Well, I cannot fathom any danger there, still, it might be interesting to introduce ourselves to the odd little fellow." Kratos said looking over his shoulder at Jackie. It was in that moment that he noticed Kieoki sitting in the apple tree just above where he had been standing.

"Ah, so that's where you've been, is it?" Kratos said as he turned back to face the orchard. "Come on down, you have no reason to hide from us. This is Jacqueline, and we were just on our way to join up with several pack members. Perhaps you would like to come meet them?"

Kratos then went down on four legs and began walking back to the shade of the apple trees.

PreviousPage 11 of 21Next