Forums

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Vertigo (CA - Samantha, Dakota, & Zander)

PreviousPage 4 of 4

Dakota and Samantha seemed content to listen to the conversation without any injection.

Zander weighed his choices then sighed. He'd made his point.... and unless he was planning to hightail it out of Reknab Bend and never look back, Mrs. Buttermilk had a point. He was going to have to face that pack eventually.

"Fine. I'll drop them off, make an introduction, and find some desolate corner of wilderness where they won't eat me whole," Zander grumbled.

He went to the front, fishing for the keys, "I presume I'll be taking the car, and you'll be taking your paws?"

"Calagathorm might not eat you, but in a desolate corner of this wilderness, I guarantee somethin' will." Granny retorted. She responded with a nod to Zander's question about using her paws and hobbled passed the lot to the door.

Samantha watched Mrs. Buttermilk leave with wide eyes.

She looked back to Dakota for some reassurance that they weren't actually going to the mountains where the giant werewolf reigned, but Dakota's stead fast gaze gave her little.

Clinging onto Dakota, she followed him with the others into the car as Zander soon drove them off towards the mountains and the home of the Calagathorm pack, where the wolves they'd been avoiding for months would be.

PreviousPage 4 of 4