Forums

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Up In The Attic (SP-RP6) 06/2015

PreviousPage 7 of 7

Kim

Cherise remained in her chair dreading tomorrow more then she had ever before. When Granny spoke again, she felt slightly better. It was true that she had not known Mrs. Buttermilk for more then a few hours. But, in those few hours, she had shared her most important secret which she had never shared with anyone, and many of her questions about it were answered. What was more, Granny knew more about this side of her then she herself did, she wanted to learn more about her wolf. "Alright. If you say this is the best way to learn, I'll trust you Grandma. Who knows, I may end up liking it." Breathing in deeply to calm her nerves, she stated "No, I don't. If it is alright with you, I would like to stay here for the night."

Cat

"Very well, follow me." Granny said cheerfully. Hopping off her chain once again, the old lady hobbled to the stand and retrieved her original cane, placing the one with wolf markings back among the others. She then led the way down a very narrow hallway to a small room. It had clearly belonged to a young man at one point, as was clear from the coloration of the walls and bed covers, but it was as tidy as a new pin. Upon the shelf were many collage level books about various subjects. Some study notebooks and a glass cup full of pencils stood upon the nightstand, alongside a adjustable lamp and an automatic pencil sharpener.

"This is Toby's room, but he hasn't used it in a while. You're welcome to stay here tonight." Granny said cheerfully.

Kim

Cherise smiled warmly, though still a bit shaken up inside. She stood and followed after her Grandmother, noting her surroundings as she went. "Thank you again, Granny."

Mae

So it was; The attic, a dusty old chamber of secrets, was transformed into the first stage of a new learning ground for Cherise Johnson.. Here, where metaphoric boxes were safely stashed away for the years, left behind by the past to sit perhaps forever in lonely corners; where every item seemed an overturned chair, neatly stacked, as a reminder of family gatherings now all but forgotten; where priceless stories lined ancient shelves, while several were the antique chests and the folds of dresses and gowns seldom seen in the world today... Such material articles that would baffle and begoggle the mind to know their worth.

But for all the examples that might be kept in the attic, these would seem but trifle treasures. For herein the attic, much more valuable things were kept hidden from the world... all to be bequeathed in time, to the heir of the Stone Arch Werewolf Pack.

Continued...

Resume reading on "Where Phantoms Reside" ->

PreviousPage 7 of 7